Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Halloween Costume

Jillian really loves Tinkerbell (she must get that from me) so this year I thought we could make her a fairy costume for Halloween. I made the tutu and sewed some flowers on the shirt. I already had the wings from my short stink as Tinkerbell way back in high school.

I had the hardest time getting a picture of Jillian in her costume. She wanted to hold the camera. She doesn't like getting pictures taken of herself anymore, she just likes looking at the already taken photo. Too bad you have to take a picture before you can look at it. Wish someone would tell Jilly this...Anyway, this is her being mad at me for taking a picture of her.
And this is her looking sheepish after all the crying when she realized there was a pretty picture to look at if she would just sit still. I still didn't get a great one of the costume but luckily Halloween is still a couple weeks away so I'll have plenty more chances.

4 comments:

Heather J. said...

How cute is that costume! Tanner is the same way with pictures. He just wants to look at them. Sometimes he'll say cheese, but he won't smile or even look at me. Other times he'll see me pull out the camera and say, "No pictures." She's going to make a very cute Tinkerbell.

Unknown said...

How cute - look at you all creative! :) Rachel is being a fairy as well. They aren't big on costumes here, so it's something that I could come up with. But I bought the skirt and leotard. Hopefully Jilly will give you some smiles on Halloween... :)

Melissa said...

Oh kids! Pictures of them crying is kind of cute. Hearing it...not so much.

Edmond said...

What a cute Tinkerbell costume. Hopefully she will be happier come Halloween