Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Look what came in the mail...

I love getting mail, not so much the bills and junk mail but letters and packages! I was very excited to see a key in my mailbox yesterday because that meant that I got a package. I was expecting a package from my cousin, Melanie, because for her 600th Blog Post she gave away a cute can filled with a "surprise" and I won the random drawing!

The can was so cute I didn't want to open it but of course, I had to see what the surprise was!


Yum! Chocolate! That's exactly what I every very pregnant lady needs!!! By the way Melanie, these candies are delightful. I had to hid them from my family! Thanks for the cute can!
If you want to learn how to make this adorable can you can visit Melanie's Blog here.

3 comments:

Sheila C. said...

I love to get fun mail to. funny how something so silly can brighten your whole day!!

Heather J. said...

That looks fun!

mommymelb said...

I'm so glad you like the chocolate! I wanted them at my wedding, but for some reason didn't ever do it...Now I can buy them in bulk at Winco, and they are probably the reason that some of my pants won't zip up anymore... :)