Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter 2010

The Easter Bunny found the girls last week. He brought them dolls and some candy. Jilly checking out the candy.
Jilly's doll purrs and Chloe's cheeps. Oh, and they are scented. Dolls have come a long way since I was a kid.
Eating the ears of the chocolate bunny.

I saw these gummies at the store and thought they were so cute! I get what a bunny and a chick have to do with Easter but what's with the owl, squirrel, and porcupine (hedgehog?)...? Still, they were so adorable I couldn't resist...although I should have. Jilly ate one and spit it out after a couple chomps. I tasted one just too see what was so bad (I don't trust the taste buds of a two-year-old) and they were icky. They were like eating rubber. No taste and too chewy. I made my brother, Glen, taste them and he asked if they were supposed to be edible. HA! Good thing they're cute because they're still sitting on my counter!
I realize I didn't get any pictures of Chloe. She just wasn't much into the Easter scene;)

0 comments: