Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Eric is all growed up and graduating from college

Sean, the girls, and I went to Rexburg last weekend to celebrate Eric's graduation from BYU-Idaho. There were lots of pictures taken but we showed up late to events and had to leave early (the life of a nursing mother) so I never got in any of the pictures. Finally right when we were heading back home I whipped out my camera and had my mom take a couple pictures just to prove I was there.Eric is going to graduate school at BYU this fall (my alma mater) so of course I had to get him in the school spirit with a 'Y' t-shirt.This would be me pretending to be Eric's graduation cap. I thought it would be funny...obviously it just looks like we are big dorks!

Chloe with Grandpa Porter. I think she knows she's headed for a long car ride. You can see it in her face.

Congratulations Eric!


2 comments:

Heather J. said...

I thought the picture where you were trying to make you hand a cap was you patting Eric's head to show that even though he is taller than you he's still your "little" brother. Good thing you explained. :)
I understand the life of a nursing mother all too well.

Melissa said...

Crazy we were there at the same time and never got to see each other. Oh, well, it's probably time to plan another trip to TGIFriday's!