Friday, December 3, 2010

Parade

A few Saturdays ago my good friend, Melissa, called me up and said, "I'm in Layton, come to a parade!" so I packed the girls up and off we went. Waiting for the parade to start.

Before the lighting of the tree:


After the lighting of the tree:
Yeah, I can't tell a difference either.


Melissa looking so cute and Jillian looking a little confused.

While the parade was a little lame (and over in 10 minutes), we had a good time visiting with Melissa.
P.S. The parade was to celebrate the new freeway entrance completion and Melissa was working and had to be there. I think I want a job that pays me to go to parades...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa should be here when you are here but since you see here there I guess you don't need to see her here.

MOM