Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is a big deal at my work. Since the teens I work with are discouraged from having a home visit during Halloween, my work tries to make it a really fun day for the kids. They have a dunk tank where the kids can dunk their favorite (or least favorite) teacher, doughnut eating contests, costume contests, etc. And most of the staff at work dress up. This year the therapists came as superheros. The teachers were 80's pop stars. Everyone else kinda does their own thing. This year I was a pregnant princess, mostly because it's the only thing that would fit me. My dad told me that if I was pregnant (which is kinda hard to hide the fact that I am at this point) that I should be a queen. But my mom is still alive and her mom is still alive, so I explained I'm just going to have to be a pregnant princess. Anyway, this is me, the pregnant princess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought what Dad said when you told me you were a pregnant princess, but hey whatever. Cute!

Sam said...

lol... I NEVER would have thought of the problem of a princess being pregnant - I guess since like Princess Di and all of those other 'royals' that have kids and whatnot were/are still not queens.

Sad, the picture isn't working right now, I'll have to check back later!