Thursday, December 27, 2007

40 weeks, almost

"Tomorrow, tomorrow, my due date's tomorrow we're only a day away..." (sung to the tune of "Tomorrow" from the musical "Annie"). And while yes, we're only a day away I am quite sure there will be no baby tomorrow. Went to the doctor again. I'm really starting to dread these appointments. She told me what I already knew, no progress from the last 4 weeks. *Sigh* We talked about induction after I'm one week overdue. I guess there are lots of women that go to my doctor that are in the same predicament as I am. Due date is here but there is no progress. Maybe she's going to have one big day where she induces us all...

1 comments:

mommymelb said...

Well Crap! So I guess this means we'll see you at my mom's tomorrow! :):)

I'm sending labor vibes your way!