Monday, December 31, 2007

No baby

"There is no baby yet." I don't know how many times I've said this in the last 3 days but it is still true. There is no baby yet. And if you're standing in front of me it's quite obvious. Anyway, if Jillian doesn't come by Friday the doctor is going to induce me. My mom is flying in on Friday as well, so it'll be a busy day. I'm hoping she comes on her own (Jillian, not my mom) before Friday but you never know with these things. So I'm trying to be patient but it is oh, so hard!!!

4 comments:

mommymelb said...

Where is your mom flying into? If she needs help getting from the airport (cause yanno you're having a baby) let me know I can help!

mommymelb said...

PS-still sending you labor vibes!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

No worries, she'll be here before you know it. I hope all goes well. Keep us posted!