Thursday, December 20, 2007

Disappointed...again

Ok, I know tomorrow is technically 39 weeks (not today) but my doctor's appointment was today. She said that I'm not dilated at all (still) and that in fact, my cervix is still firm (which is bad, at least when you're hoping a baby is coming in the near future). Also she mentioned that she didn't think this baby was going to come in the next week. So all of you preparing to visit the new baby please put your plans on hold. It's going to be awhile yet. Here's another picture of me getting even bigger. Funny how I am wearing the same outfit as last week (when you're this big, you've got an extremely limited wardrobe).

1 comments:

mommymelb said...

I always hated it when people were like "I'm dialated to a 2!" I've never dialated until labor started, if that makes you feel any better! I know how disappointed you're feeling, and how you think you will be pregnant forever.

I'm also always amazed towards the end when I'm pregnant how long 1 week actually is. Like 10 years huh!

Good luck when the time comes! Where are you delivering?