Thursday, March 13, 2008

Doctor Visit

Jillian and I took a trip to the doctor today because she has a rash on her face, you can vaguely see it in this picture. Turns out the poor thing has eczema. I'm sorry to admit she inherited that from me. Anyway, she snuggled with the doctor and then cried when I had to dress her again. We just need to keep her lotioned up. Sean hates lotion so this looks like it will be my job to keep her lubed up.

Doesn't she look cute in her track suit? Thanks Cozette!

3 comments:

Sam said...

she does look really cute here too!

Heather J. said...

She looks darling. I'm sure the dr. gave you something to help however this post reminded me that Melaleuca's lotion (Renew) is really good at helping eczema. I have heard two people say that's the only thing that helped theirs. I guess if what you are using now doesn't help I'll have to give you some because we still have a stash believe it or not.

mommymelb said...

I'm sorry that she's got eczema, not fun for her! She's sure cute in her running suit!