Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Rattle

The last little while I've been trying to get Jillian interested in a rattle. She will watch it for a few seconds and then become disinterested. She's recently had a death grip on anything she gets in her little hand and so I thought if I could get the rattle in her hand maybe she'd find it more interesting. While I did finally get her to grasp it (this took a few days), she would only hold it for a second and then let go. I guess she's not too interested yet.

2 comments:

Sam said...

hey, I have that same rattle somewhere... lol, they like the ones best (in my experience) that have a thin thing to hold onto, like on this one - although WHATEVER it is that you think they should like, they will ignore ;o)

Cute anyways, she'll be playing with rattles (and lots of other toys) soon enough!

Anonymous said...

Her hands are so big! She's a cutie.
-Heather