Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Family Visit

Some of my family came to visit last week while they were on spring break. Glen got into BYU this summer and so they went to tour the campus. GO COUGS! I forgot to bring my camera so no pictures of BYU. I can't believe how much has changed since I graduated not that long ago...ok, ok, it was seven years ago. Man, I'm getting old. But I'm getting off track. We had lunch at Brick Oven, one of my favorite places in Provo. After lunch we went up to campus and went on the tour. We got to ride in one of those cool covered golf carts. We had the stretch cart so it could seat all five adults, plus Jillian.

On Wednesday we went to temple square. Bingo, I remembered my camera this time! Jilly with Aunt Rose and Grandma Porter. I have no idea what they're all looking at. One minute they were looking at me and right as I took the picture they all looked away.

Jillian with Rose. I don't think Jilly wanted to be held. She's got the "I'm going to wiggle out of your arms" face.

Rose and Glen. Why do they always look like a couple when they're in pictures together?



Rose, Dad, and Mom chatting about the building of the SLC temple.


Jilly checking out the displays.
We had a really good time while they were here. Come back any time, we miss you guys! And lucky for Jilly and me, we are flying up to spend a few weeks in Washington next month!

4 comments:

Heather J. said...

I think Rose and Glen look like a couple in pictures because they will actually get close to each other where a lot of brother/sisters stay as far from each other as possible. Maybe??

Eric said...

Say, the Brick Oven is one of your favorite places, eh? I've never been there, but my friend Rachelle, who also happens to be my roommate's sister, works there.

Unknown said...

How fun to have family visit. Every time I see pictures of your siblings I feel really old. I mean wasn't Rose just starting kindergarten when we were freshmen? How crazy! I'm glad you were able to have a good time with them and how nice that you get to go up and visit them soon.

Melissa said...

Have fun in Washington! Are you going to be there for the play? I think we're going up also so hopefully we'll see you there.