Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tagged

EIGHT's

8 things I am looking forward to this Summer.
1. Spending some time in Washington with my family
2. Glen graduating from HS and going to college
3. Warmer weather
4. Taking Jillian swimming for the first time
5. Sean graduating from ITT (finally!)
6. The Porter Family reunion
7. My first niece being born
8. Just relaxing

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Went to work
2. Went to Scouts
3. Sat in waiting rooms at doctor's offices
4. Watched American Idol
5. Watched Dancing with the Stars
6. Fell asleep on my couch at 9pm
7. Played with Jillian
8. Started a new book

8 Things I wish I could Do
1. Fly (like by myself, not in an airplane)
2. Be really motivated
3. Write a best selling novel
4. Take Sean and Jillian to Disneyland
5. Buy a house
6. Be a better person
7. Be a few inches taller and a few pounds lighter
8. Live closer to family


8 Favorite Shows
1. Lost
2. American Idol
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. America's Next Top Model
5. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
6. Angel
7. Alias
8. The Office

8 people I tag
Baaa...I don't feel like tagging people. If you want to play go ahead. I look forward to reading your eights.

2 comments:

Heather J. said...

I have several of the same 8 things I would like to do as well.

Eric said...

...you have a niece being born this summer?