Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lame Songs

I love to watch American Idol so I was pretty excited that last night the contestants were doing songs from the year they were born. I felt old as I realized the oldest contestant, Danny, is only a few months older than I am. I guess I'm getting up there! I was interested to see what songs they would pick from the 80's (and one 90's). I was bummed that most of them picked songs I always hated! While each contestant didn't do too horrible and some even did really well, I only ever liked a couple of the origional songs. Color me disappointed. The 80's had way better songs than that! Hopefully next week has some better song choices or I might have to stop watching.

1 comments:

Heather J. said...

I checked it out yesterday on youtube and I totally agree with you. LAME! I was also feeling old...