Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New Name

Sean and I eat out fairly regularly. It's because I'm too lazy to cook, something I need to work on I know. Often times you have to give your name to the cashier so they can call it when your food is ready. They think this makes you feel more welcome at their establishment than if they just call a number. We usually give Sean's name because he's paying. It's usually messed up in some form or fashion. We get all spellings of Sean or in some cases the cashier spells it right and the dumb kid calling out his name pronounces it "Seen." Not the brightest people work in food services. So one day we went to KFC/A&W (gotta love combo fast food places, I can get a burger, Sean can get chicken, everyone is happy). Since Sean is always complaining about his name getting butchered I gave them mine. Holly is not too hard to mess up, right?

Wait...does that say Collie? So I'm now named after a dog? Lovely. We are officially going back to giving Sean's name when we go out to eat.

1 comments:

Heather J. said...

Holy cow that is pathetic, but really funny! No one ever spells Stephen's name right, but oh well. What I hate is when people call and ask for "Stefan". Come on, Stephen is in the Bible and it isn't that unusual of a spelling.