Thursday, January 3, 2008

Nerves

I don't know why I'm more nervous to be induced than going into labor naturally but I am. Every time I think about going to the hospital my tummy does flip flops. I wasn't nervous until I realized that tonight is my last night before I'm a parent. A little daunting. Technically, I probably won't be a parent tomorrow night either as I don't go to the hospital until 7pm but really, I'll be at the hospital starting labor. So that doesn't count in my book. Anyway, for those that are wondering I'm pretty sure that Jillian is not coming on her own so I expect her to arrive at some point on Saturday. Until then, I'm just waiting it out. And getting excited to see my mom who flies in tomorrow!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog because you crack me up all the time. I bet you are nervous about being induced because it is a concrete time where going into labor naturally happens...well, whenever! Don't worry about it though. Relax, take it easy, and get a lot of sleep because you won't be getting much soon!
Heather