Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bored

I noticed I haven't been posting much lately, a picture here and there but not really blogging. To tell you the truth I haven't done anything blog worthy as of late. Things have been pretty dull around here. I didn't even do anything exciting for the 4th of July. It's been too hot to go outside so Jilly and I stay home in the air conditioning.
On a side note, Jillian's been doing this funny smile where she scrunches up her face. This is not a great representation because she's usually smiling not looking annoyed. Her little faces crack me up!

1 comments:

Heather J. said...

I understand what you mean. Sometimes it is best to hide out somewhere cool, even if it is lame. Tanner scrunches up his face to smile too. It probably started around six months. It must be a phase babies go through. Funny.