Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Crazy Hair

Jillian's hair is getting so long so this morning I thought I'd put it in a ponytail. I didn't have any small rubber bands (actually, I did but the bands were made of latex and they just slip right out of her hair) so I used a big one and had to wrap it around her little amount of hair 6 or 7 times to get it small enough. This is what she looks like with the pony:
Before I laid her down for her nap I noticed that the ponytail was going to interfere with a comfortable head position so I took it out. When she woke up this is what I saw:

And actually I took this pictures after her second nap of the day. Her hair was still sticking straight up. My poor child! What are we going to do with her hair? I don't know but I took some video of it because the pictures just didn't do it justice. Enjoy!


4 comments:

Heather J. said...

Okay, that is the most awesome thing I have seen in a while. Her hair has always cracked me up. When I started watching the videos with the boys Vance just started laughing and he pointed and said, "Jilly." It was a proud moment for me so I thought I'd share. :)

Unknown said...

She is such a doll Holly! And I love her crazy hair. :)

Melissa said...

Loving the hair! In fact, one of the choreographers from So You Think You Can Dance was sporting that hair last night! I'd say it's becoming a trend. Maybe we should try it too?

InspirednTired said...

That's the cutest thing ever!