Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sleepy

I have to be creative when it comes to what to do with Jillian while I get ready for the day. Her room is right next to the shower and it wakes her up every time so I can't shower while she's napping and I don't have a playpen for her to sit in and I can't just let her hang out on the floor since she can propel herself around and get into things I don't want her to have. Lately I 've been sitting her up in her crib and propping pillows all around her because while she can sit really well now sometimes she tips over and the crib is not the softest thing to land on (especially if she hit the bars). I give her a few toys and I usually have a good 10 minutes to do my thing before she gets bored and wants to get out. Yesterday I put her in the crib and noticed when I got out of the shower that things were very quiet. I found this when I went to check on her:

Of course, I had to take a picture. Poor kid was so tired the shower didn't even bother her! She slept like this for another hour after I took her picture.

1 comments:

Heather J. said...

You need a little rocking chair like I have, but then you wouldn't get cute pictures like this.