Friday, October 19, 2007

Books

So I've been bitten by the "Twilight" bug, no pun intended. "Twilight" is that vampire novel that everyone seems to be reading by Stephenie Meyer. I admit, I'd rather read it then do a lot of things. Like go to work. But I would rather do many things than go to work. I did read it while I was watching America's Next Top Model which is one show I try not to miss so I guess you could say I'm enjoying it. Right before I started reading "Twilight" I was reading "Forever Odd" by Dean Koontz and waiting for my friend to finish "Brother Odd". So now I have a dilemma, do I read "New Moon" (the sequel to Twilight) or "Brother Odd" after I finish "Twilight"? I love it when I have too many book choices!!!

2 comments:

Sam said...

lol... such a dilemna!

mommymelb said...

What did you choose? I actually read New Moon first, and then twilight, and then whatever the third one is. I even bought them to give them to myself for Christmas. (I had to blog about it too!)

I keep meaning to read the Brother Odd's too. I like Dean Koontz, The Husband was my favorite.

The library is my favorite place in the whole wide world.