Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Nesting

I've read all about these pregnant women who are nesting. You know, cleaning outrageous things in their house, the light fixtures, scrubbing floors with toothbrushes, that sort of thing. If you know me at all you know I hate cleaning and so when I got up this morning at quarter to six (yes, folks that's 5:45am!) and did my dished and then cleaned my stove I knew that this nesting business is no joke. I was thinking I might even have time to reorganize all of my kitchen cupboards. I think I'm going nuts. Hopefully this nesting business lasts awhile. My house could use the attention!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Holly and Sean,

I like your blog and all the pictures. I'm so glad you are motivated to clean and organize your cupboards because believe me, once the baby is born, you won't be doing much of that. You look great and happy. Are you feeling the baby move yet? I can't remember when that starts. Be sure to let us all know.
Take care. Love you. Aunt Diane

Anonymous said...

Hey you look great!!
Don't work to hard you will wear your body out before birth. well at least it sounds like a good excuse if you get tired. Love Michelle

Jamie said...

Hey Holly,
Wow, you really are nesting -- reorganizing your kitchen cupboards! ;) Pass that on to me girlfriend! My house could use it too. I don't think I get the nesting urge... although I am starting to think that in a month or so, maybe I'll pull down all the newborn stuff from the attic.

Sam said...

muhahaha, I think the best part is when the nesting instinct seems totally normal to you, and absolutley insane to anyone else "What? Everyone starts scrubbing their floors at 4am when they are 9 months pregnant - just look at these floors, they totally need it!"

I love the blog Hol!

mommymelb said...

Hey if you run out of things to clean, I'm sure I could "hire" you around here :) :) :)