Saturday, October 27, 2007

My Job Opportunity with SetFocus

I don't think I ever posted on our former blog. Sorry for not doing anything in the past but I thought I would share some of my news (but I am sure no one really cares since I tell everyone everything, yes friends, I am a loud mouth). If you didn't know I recently have been testing for a contract position as a C# programmer for SetFocus. I have took my first test and passed last week and took another programmming test (with a programming assignment) and also a verbal programming test. I think I passed everything, the programming test and the programming assignment was easy as cake, however during the verbal interview I sounded like a babbling fool (once again, my loud and running mouth). Anyhow, if I get this position its 3 months of unpaid training (but they pay for all my training) and also a 2 year commitment to SetFocus (hey, I like commitment!) The upside for all of this is that I could get into a job that pays above $50,000... which would make life happy. I won't know anymore till Monday, but they told me that they reject more than 3000 candidates per quarter for this program and I am competing against other people that are currently doing the tests. I got to take all the tests, so thats cool. If you got $10,000 to lend me, let me know :)

Later,
Sean

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nephew

I wish you all the luck in the world with SetFocus..Remember all good things come in time..

Love Ya Your Old Aunt