Monday, April 7, 2008

Berkley Started It...

My friend Berkley has a daughter that is just younger than Jillian. She posted a picture on her blog of her daughter, Bailey wearing the cutest hat with a huge flower on it so when I saw a similar hat in a store I had to try it on Jillian. My mom and sister were with me so we took a picture of her because we thought it was too cute. I put the hat back because it was a little on the spendy side and we continued on our way. We passed the hat right before we left and my mom decided that Jillian had to have it because it matches a dress that she got for Jillian. This is the picture from the store and we will definitely post a picture of her wearing it with her blue dress. I think this was the first General Conference weekend that I was bummed that we weren't going to church so I could show off my cute baby with the huge flower on her head!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is exactly what grandmas are for! :) How cute! I'm looking forward to the picture with the coordinating dress. :)

Heather J. said...

Okay, I need some sleep... I was reading this thinking, "I didn't go to the store with Holly!" It took me a few times of rereading to realize you meant your other sister! Geez. Cute Jilly.

Berkley said...

Ha! I LOVE it! Welcome to the club, Jillian. You look adorable.

mommymelb said...

So cute! If you need them in more colors, I can tell you how to do it on the cheap! Grace has tons, and seriously the bigger the flower the cuter! I love it!