Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday

Sean and I got new callings at church today (I guess three months without one is just too much!). We were both called to the Activities Committee which sounds like it'll be a fun calling. Funny thing, Sean and I have always been called together in the ward we're in now. I'm not sure why but apparently they think we don't get to spend enough time outside of church with each other (it's true, we don't) so they put us together at church too. Works for me. Sean also got a hair cut so he's looking sharp with Jilly and her big flower:)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! I can't believe how big she's getting!

Heather J. said...

Maybe since you were called to the Activities Committee that means we won't for the third time! (I'm knocking on wood and hoping anyway). You and Sean will be much better at it than we are. I already decided though that if they ask us to be on the Activities Committee we'll tell them they can have one but not both of us. It's too hard with a two year old and a baby to both help out with the activities. Am I horrible? Hopefully, it won't matter.