Thursday, April 10, 2008

Too Much Tummy Tme?

I try to be good about doing tummy time. Jillian doesn't usually like it so sometimes it's short. And some days I forget (I know, I'm a bad mom!). But Monday we did tummy time three or four times.
However, this was the end result two of the times. You can tell that it's two separate times because she had a blow out and is wearing different pants (how she missed her onesie, I have no idea but she did it. It's always a surprise to see what gets covered when there is a blow out).





Poor kid. Tummy time must be exhausting. I wouldn't know. When I was a baby it was the rule to put your baby on her stomach to sleep so I imagine I looked like this 90% of the time. Don't worry, I picked her up and put her on her back to finish out her nap.

2 comments:

Heather J. said...

Tanner is constantly rolling over to his tummy when he is falling asleep or already asleep or both. I don't know... I guess he prefers sleeping on his stomach. I know I do. If he is still awake I roll him back, but if he is out I don't dare try.

mommymelb said...

Courtney stopped sleeping on her back the day she first rolled to her tummy. It always scared me, I would wake up in the night and flip her over, just to have her turn back herself...Crazy!

How is Jillian sleeping at night anyway?