Monday, April 28, 2008

Dreams

My mom is always laughing at me because I have very vivid dreams and often times I remember them. Last night I was dreaming that I was in some one's workshop with a bunch of people and there was a guy there that was freaking out because there were some mice running around. I was woken up at that point by Jillian making a noise, or Sean snoring, or a UFO landing and I felt something small and soft in my hand. Now I had just been dreaming of mice so I reacted just like any not quite awake person might and I threw whatever was in my hand across the bed (and probably right onto Sean). After a few seconds I remembered that I have a terrible cold and went to bed with a Kleenex balled up in my hand because my nose has been running so much. I laughed to myself as I drifted off to sleep again, grateful that I didn't have a mouse in my hand.

0 comments: