Monday, September 29, 2008

Back to work

Today was my first day back at work. I went back to my old job I had before Jillian was born. Lucky for me the gal that replaced me moved far away and didn't want to be in the car for 2+ just to commute to and from work, so my old job opened up just when Sean and I were starting to wonder what we were going to do about repaying his student loans starting next month. By the way, Sean is not done with school but took out some student loans to do a certification program about year ago. You may remember me blogging about neither of us having a job for a month right after Jillian was born.

I have mixed feelings about being back. I loved my job so it was good to see familiar faces (although a lot of people have left since I did) and everyone was very welcoming. At the same time I am very sad to leave Jillian even though I found a great babysitter who I really like and Jillian seems very comfortable with her and her family. I think we are going to have a rough month trying to get used to all the change around here.


If you care to check out where I work feel free...
http://www.islandview-rtc.com/index.html

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope all goes well as you make this transition. The whole process will probably be harder on you than Jillian - she'll be fine! :)

Heather J. said...

Good luck!

Melissa said...

Good luck! I'm sure the transition will all work out. BTW, I want your new phone number. You know my email address.