Thursday, September 25, 2008

Coldplay

I love love love Coldplay! I got A Rush of Blood to the Head for my 22nd birthday and have been in love with them ever since. So this year for my birthday I asked for the the two Coldplay albums I didn't have,

Viva La Vida

and Parachutes.


I have been listening to them all day today (my birthday was yesterday) and I am still in love with Coldplay. Especially Chris Martin. Man, he could sing to me all day and I would be one happy girl. Sean is aware of my Chris Martin obession so don't you worry about my poor hubby. He mostly just shakes his head when I mention Chris. Sean isn't really into Coldplay...he's more of a Metallica kinda guy. I'll admit, I think the fact that Chris Martin is British has a lot to do with why I like him. And the fact that I love his music. It doesn't hurt that he's married to Gwenyth Paltrow who is a pretty cool chica. Coldplay is coming to Salt Lake in November and I would love to go but I don't think I'll make it. Hopefully they come back soon! What a good husband to get me these two albums so that I may continue my pining away for dear Coldplay...ah, life is good!

1 comments:

Erin said...

Oooh, I love Coldplay too! I am so excited, I am going to see them in November when they come here. My favorite album is "Rush of Blood to the Head" but I am totally digging "Viva la Vida" too. I got it the day it came out and I swear I listened to it nonstop for like 3 weeks.

Happy Birthday, yesterday!