Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Snowsuits in September

I think I've posted this picture before. It was taken in February (seven months ago) and Jillian was wearing this snow suit that was size 0-3 months and huge on her!Fast forward to September 2nd where it was 50 degrees when I wanted to take my walk at quarter to nine this morning. I even waited until the sun was up and had been out awhile before I ventured outside. I don't have a jacket for Jillian since it's been a very warm summer (why do you need a jacket when it's 90 degrees out?) so I thought, "I have a huge snowsuit and Jillian hasn't grown a lot in the past few months, maybe it will still fit..."
Voila!

In fact, I think the snowsuit fits better now than it did 7 months ago. Jillian only had a cold nose when we came in from our walk. Hopefully it warms up a little bit before fall, I don't think Jillian is ready for such cold mornings!

2 comments:

Heather J. said...

That's funny. Yesterday I put Tanner in one of his 12 mo. warm outfits with pants, shirt, and one of those puffy short sleeved jackets (do they have a name). Anyway, the pants and shirt fit great. Vance thought the jacket was his and insisted on putting it on and you know what, it fit! Zipped up and everything. Sad, that it fit my big nearly three year old and not my 12 month old.

Berkley said...

She's so cute. I'm a little jealous of your cooler weather. It's still so hot here, I usually avoid taking her for a walk. We went for one yesterday, and it was a little much.