Friday, January 4, 2008

41 weeks

It's induction day!!! Here I am, ready to go (it's 6:30am, I don't get induced until 7pm...I gotta a few hours to go). Look at that belly! Whoa baby!

The last couple of weeks have been incredibly boring for me. I've been on maternity leave but without a baby to be maternal with I've run out of things to do. So this is what has occupied my time in the last little while.

I did a puzzle. This is it on New Year's Day.

This is it today. I'm determined to finish it even though I already know we're missing a piece. Sad when that happens...

I made curtains. Well, ok, I bought curtains and then hemmed them. But I hand hemmed them because it was going to be too much work to pull out the sewing machine for a 2 minute project. And I helped hang them.

I also helped hang the toy hammock. Mostly Sean did the hanging and I handed him the screws and tools. But I think we are now ready for a baby. And I don't have any more maternity leave without a baby (because she had better come by Monday if they're inducing me tonight!!!).

1 comments:

mommymelb said...

Congratulations, I just got the e-mail from your dad! I can't wait to hear your birth story! Call if you need anything, (even just us to come play with the baby so you can take a nap!)