Saturday, January 12, 2008

No more bilibed!

The doctor called yesterday afternoon and told us that Jillian's bilirubin levels were low enough she could come off the bed. So we took her right off and put some clothes on her, poor thing has been naked for the last three days because the light needs to have direct contact with as much skin as possible. She's been much happier since she's been off the light.
Since you can't really tell, I have to say that her shirt says, "I (heart) daddy". I know she really does because he is such a good Dad. He's been so helpful. And he loves her so much. Yay for daddies!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She's so precious! I'm glad she's doing better. I can't wait to meet her - unfortunately she'll probably be close to walking by the time I do! :) Enjoy her while she'll cuddle. I hope you're recovering well.

Anonymous said...

what a preshious baby girl congradulations you two. welcome to the family jillian(sp?) your cousin julie

Anonymous said...

I so much enjoy the photos of my Great Neice..Enjoy every minute she will grow up fast..And I love the curly hair..