Sunday, January 13, 2008

Curls

Sean and I were giving Jillian a bath this morning and I dried off her hair and low and behold it curled. So then Sean asked, "Where did she get all those curls?" He figured they came from my side of the family. But if you know my side of the family you know we all have stick straight hair. So I looked at him kinda funny and said,"No, honey, the curls are from you!" In Sean's baby pictures he has long curly hair. In fact, his mom loved his curly hair so much she let it grow long and then people thought he was a girl because he had such beautiful ringlets. Guess she takes after her daddy in the hair department.

2 comments:

mommymelb said...

Oh, so cute!

Lanae said...

She is such a beautiful baby and I love the curls too! Just like everyone says "Enjoy them, because they grow fast". It is more true than what I believed at first. They make you so happy. I hope you have tons of fun with your gal.