Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Church

Sunday was Jillian's first church experience. We only made it to sacrament meeting, although Jilly slept through the whole thing and we could've stayed longer but I wasn't feeling well (lucky me, I have mastitis...). We even sat behind the noisiest family in the ward and she still slept so it looks like church might not be so hard with a baby after all. I say that now, probably in a month I'll wish I would've keep my mouth shut!!! Here she is in her little dress.I think she looked like one of those Hostess Snowballs, you know the marshmallow with the pink coconut on the top. But a very adorable Hostess Snowballs. Oh, and we finally got released from nursery!!! Yay! Why ever they would put a nine month pregnant woman and her husband in the nursery together is beyond me. I guess they put us in before I was nine months pregnant but still, to leave us in was pretty crazy. I couldn't even bend down to play with the kids by month seven. I guess we're ready for something new now.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my cuteness! That is all I have to say!
- Heather
P.S. I am looking forward to seeing a picture of her in the dress I bought for her someday. :)